Terms & Conditions
- The information, materials and logos on this site belong to CITIXL, our partners or licensors. Unless otherwise indicated, materials and reports are licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial ShareAlike licence (CC-BY-NC-SA), full details at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/. We make no representation or warranty about the content, including in relation to non-infringement of intellectual property rights.
- You must not use this site:
- to post, share or transmit material which is unlawful or infringes anyone else’s rights
- for any commercial purpose or in any way which is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which harasses or distresses anyone or restricts or inhibits their use and enjoyment of the site or otherwise damages our reputation
- to transmit software viruses or code designed to interrupt, destroy or compromise the integrity of computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment
- You are responsible for any comments, text, video, audio, images or other content which you post on the site and must obtain any relevant permissions or consents to post this content. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully transferable right to copy, download, distribute, transmit and adapt your content and waive your moral rights in it.
- We are not responsible for content posted on the site by users and third parties. The views expressed are not necessarily the views of CITIXL or our partners. You can report any inappropriate content to us at firstname.lastname@example.org Although we don’t monitor all content posted on the site, we reserve the right to do so and to edit or remove content at our absolute discretion and without notice.
- The information on this site is subject to change from time to time and we can’t guarantee that it will always be accurate and up-to-date. We are not responsible for the content of external sites which you link to from this site.